The International School Eindhoven
invites applications from qualified, experienced and
enthusiastic leaders of administration
Position: Leader of Administration
Hours: Part time (0.6fte)
Pay scale: Scale 8 (CAO VO): min. €2.328 – max. €3.519
Starting date: in consultation
Closing date for applications: 11 March 2022
Interviews will take place the week of 14 March 2022
As the leader of administration you will use your leadership skills to help ensure the smooth running of the school administration and a team of seven people. You will have a ‘can do’ approach, be diplomatic, have integrity, be able to use your initiative and
willing to contribute to the wider life of our school. You will be accountable to the ISE Director.
Tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Leading and managing the administration team;
- Taking care of all administrative tasks in the school, e.g. regarding orders, finance, admissions, student data, travel, communication and timetabling;
- Liaising with the SILFO service bureau to streamline processes and procedures;
- Structurally conducting (work) consultations with team members, giving and receiving constructive feedback and ensuring implementation of the meeting cycle;
- Performing the role of case manager in the event of absenteeism;
- Preparing the annual plan, monitoring it and indicating priorities;
- Ensuring distribution, progress and quality of work;
- Ensuring, where necessary, the support, guidance, adjustment and coaching of team members in their work with the aim of increasing their personal development and customer focus;
- Holds work meetings within the school’s administration team and with the Joint Leadership Team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be efficient, well-organised, flexible and an excellent team leader;
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to relate well to students, parents, colleagues and visitors;
- Have a excellent knowledge, both written and spoken, of Dutch and English;
- Have leadership skills (e.g. coaching, conducting performance and development interviews);
- Have expertise in Outlook, Microsoft Office, Google and proven digital skills;
- Experience of leading a busy office, ideally in an international educational environment, would be advantageous for this role;
- Be committed to international-mindedness and the
ISE Guiding Statements.
Requirements for the position are:
- This post is subject to a ‘Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag’ (Certificate of good conduct) check;
- Eligible to work in the EU.
What we offer:
- Friendly and supportive staff;
- An opportunity to join an very well established IB world school;
- Good benefits such as 8.33% end of year bonus (pro rata) +/+ an extra end-of-year bonus of €1,200 gross (based on 1.0 FTE) in proportion to the months in which you worked and received salary in the relevant calendar year;
- The current collective agreement for education (CAO VO 2021) is applicable for this role.